KFC’S ORIGINAL SECRET CHICKEN RECIPE
One of the chicken dishes that is regarded to be the most well-liked all over the planet is KFC chicken. The fried chicken has a delicious crunch, juiciness, and flavor. The Original KFC Fried Chicken is simple to prepare, and all you need is a special blend of spices.
KFC Original Recipe Chicken was a big part of my childhood. When I was a child, my aunt would bring me home from school, and on the way, we would stop at the KFC that was located a half street away from my school. We would split a chicken dish and a strawberry parfait that was available at the restaurant.
On my food blog, the fried chicken dish is often one of the most popular requests. It had been on my list for a considerable amount of time. Last Sunday, I finally got around to making it, and it was a huge success. The chicken had a wonderful flavor. It was crunchy and juicy, in addition to being really moist and flavorful.
- A medium whole chicken; you need to cut it into pieces.
- 3 large beaten eggs.
- 4 Tbsp.Of olive oil.
- For the coating
- 250 grams.Of flour.
- Smoked paprika; I used 4 tsp.
- Seasoning salt; use 1 tsp.
- Black pepper; use 1 tsp.
- Poultry seasoning; use 1 tsp.
- Dried oregano; use 1 tsp.
- Tarragon; use 1 tsp.
- Dried parsley; use 1 tsp.
- Dried thyme; use 1 tsp.
- Chives; use 1 tsp.
- Garlic powder; use 1 tsp.
- Onion powder; use 1/2 tsp.
- 1st Step – Sift the flour, then combine all of the components for the coating, crush them into a fine powder using a mortar and pestle, and store the powder in a clean plastic bag.
- 2nd Step – Coat each piece of chicken first with the beaten egg, and then with the flour mixture that is contained inside the bag. Make sure that each piece is dusted with flour all the way to the edges.
- 3rd Step – Prepare the oil by heating it in a skillet. The chicken was cooked gently in oil while it was uncovered.
- 4th Step – After the chicken has achieved a golden brown color, cover the frying pan and continue to cook the chicken over low heat for the remainder of the cooking time. Transfer it to paper towels to allow excess liquid to drip out.
No Responses Yet