SALTED CARAMEL KENTUCKY BUTTER CAKE
This Kentucky butter cake is doused in a sweet and boozy bourbon butter sauce, which gives it a distinctive flavor. The rich and flavorful cake is finished with a delectable salted caramel sauce and is decorated with candied nuts as if those elements weren’t enough to make it stand out. This cake recipe is a boozy take on a traditional southern dessert! Your loved ones, both near and far, will ask you to share the recipe.
This butter cake is a creative take on the classic pound cake recipe. The creaming technique is used to make the recipe, which requires first creaming your butter and sugar, then adding eggs, and then mixing dry and wet components.
This cake is perfect for any dinner party or celebration since it can easily stand its own by itself. I would suggest serving a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream on the side if you are looking for a complement to your meal. Give it a go right now and savor it with the people you care about.
You probably have all the ingredients for this simple butter cake recipe right now! This is everything you will need to get started:
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR MAKING THE CAKE:
- 370 grams.Of all-purpose flour – sifted.
- 400 grams.Of white sugar.
- 1 Tsp.Of salt.
- 1 Tsp.Of baking powder.
- ½ Tsp.Of baking soda.
- ½ Tsp.Of cream of tartar.
- Caramel coffee creamer; I used 1 cup.
- 2 sticks.Of unsalted butter – softened at room temp.
- 2 Tsp.Of vanilla extract.
- 4 whole eggs – at room temp.
FOR THE BUTTER SAUCE, YOU’LL NEED:
- 130 grams.Of white sugar.
- A stick.Of butter – softened at room temp.
- 3 Tbsp.Of caramel coffee creamer.
- 2 Tsp.Of vanilla extract.
- For the topping, I used salted caramel.
- 1st Step – Turn the temperature in the oven up to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan about 10 inches in diameter.
- 2nd Step – Mix the flour, two cups of sugar, salt, cream of tartar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl using a whisk.
- 3rd Step – Combine the coffee creamer, 1 cup of butter, 2 teaspoons of vanilla, and 4 eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer. Alternatively, blend the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer. Keep beating at a medium tempo for three minutes.
- 4th Step – Pour batter into a Bundt pan that has been prepped. And bake in an oven that has been warmed for fifty to fifty-five minutes, or until a toothpick made of wood placed into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- 5th Step – While the cake is still warm, make holes in it with a fork. Pour the butter sauce over the cake very slowly, being careful to get it into all of the nooks and crannies. Wait until the cake has fully cooled before removing it from the pan.
- TIP – It is easier to remove the cake from the pan if you first run a knife around the edge of it.
- 6th Step – Preparing the Butter Sauce is as follows: Combine the sugar, butter that has been allowed to melt, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, and coffee creamer in a saucepan.
- 7th Step – Cook over medium heat until everything is melted and mixed, being careful not to let the mixture boil throughout the cooking process. and last, to complete, sprinkle the salted caramel sauce over the cake and serve the cake as soon as possible.
No Responses Yet